Maximum VentilationGood ventilation has always been necessary in order to prevent condensation which can lead to the accumulation of mold and mildew as well as premature deterioration of building elements. Â Roofco has solved this problem in both residential and commercial roofing by installing a premium venting solution. Maximum Ventilation uses air dynamics that helps save energy even in the harshest of weather conditions.
Our experienced installation professionals are trained to install this ventilator on all types of roofs, whether they are flat or sloped, and adapts to all residential, commercial, industrial or institutional buildings. The solid, long-lasting Maximum ventilator is made of tough galvanized steel; the colour of its durable powder baked polyester paint finish will blend naturally with the rest of the building. It is well protected against intrusion by animals such as squirrels or birds.
- Very well protected against snow infiltrations due to its unique storm-proof deflectors
- No moving parts, needs no electricity, thus no more maintenance for the end user
- Built in wire mesh screen preventing rodents from entering
- Adjustable flashing from 2/12 up to 15/12
- Built of 24 and 26 gauge galvanized steel
- Five year warranty on paint and corrosion
- Colours: Black, Brown, Grey.
- In compliance with the National Building Code of Canada and International Code Council
- Has a larger ventilation area capacity, eliminating the need for several holes in your roof
- Activated by as little as 4 miles per hour wind, it continuously replaces the air in the attic space, thus reducing any possibility of heat and moisture accumulations
- Can be installed on all types of roofs and membranes
- Fast and easy set-up, allowing for a consumer-friendly installation
- Due to the height, it can withstand several snowstorms without being covered
- Can resist wind-speeds of over 110 miles per hour