Emergency roof leaks that
interrupt your operations
or are causing serious damage
to your facility can’t wait.
In that situation, only one thing matters — getting dry and back in business.
That’s why we offer an Emergency Roof Response Service.
If you have an emergency leak, we’ll dispatch one of our seasoned service and roof repair specialists with two hours of your call. They will meet you at your location for your repair needs!
For emergency roof repairs
to speak to one of our
For after-hour emergency roof repairs,
call the same number to speak with our on-call manager.
If no one answers please leave a message. We ALWAYS call back.
What to do While Waiting for Emergency Roof Repair Service
If you are currently waiting for us to respond to your emergency roof leak, don’t worry. Help is on the way! It’s important to use your best judgment and always put your safety first when dealing with a roof leak.
If you are unsure of the implications of the roof leak, stay clear of the area and our emergency roof leak specialist will help you upon their arrival.
If you determine that the area is safe to be in after assessing the damage, here are a few things to do to prevent further damage:
- Stay calm. If you’ve given us a call, help is on the way. Roof leaks can be very stressful, and a ceiling tile or piece of drywall that lands on the floor can make it seem like the sky literally is falling.
- Move valuable items out from the area of the leak. Cover anything that can’t be moved with plastic.
- Turn off and unplug any electronics such as computers, printers, etc., and do not turn them back on until they are completely dried out! Turning on an electronic device that has moisture inside it will often cause damage to the circuits.
- Turn off the breaker if there are any electric wires or outlets in the area of the leak.
- If water is leaking through ceiling tiles or a drywall ceiling, use a screwdriver to poke a pencil-sized hole in the ceiling at the spot where the leak appears to be the worst. That will let the water come out rather than accumulating on top of the ceiling and perhaps causing more damage. Small holes are easy to patch, whole ceilings are not!
- Place buckets or wastebaskets under the leak(s) to minimize damage to carpets or wood floors, then mop or wet vac as much excess water as you can. This will help to prevent damage and will also reduce the slip hazard of a wet floor.
- If possible, cordon off the area with chairs, tape, rope or string, and place “wet floor” signs around the area to warn people of the slip hazard.
Once our emergency roof repair team is onsite, we will assess the damage and keep you updated every step of the way.
EMERGENCY ROOF LEAK?
When your situation is an emergency, it’s imperative to find and eliminate leaks as soon as you can.
That’s why we offer Emergency Leak Response and Repair.
We’ll arrive within the same day and address the leak as soon as you discover it.
We were exceptionally happy with Roofco...
“Chris & Kyle were amazing and so very courteous and helpful, making sure we understood every part of the process and what was going on as the work progressed. How they both managed in the over -20 degrees exposed as they were? Over my pay grade!
We were exceptionally happy with Roofco and the work they accomplished under such extreme conditions.”
Richard & Sheila, via Kristeen Shannon,
Property Manager, Bayshore Property Management
They did an amazing job!
“I wanted to let you know that we were very happy with the installation team. The team were hard workers and dedicated to doing a good job, even in the excruciating heat, they did an amazing job! Please ensure that you recognize them.
Thank you again for your excellent service.”
Linda B., Senior Program Manager, CIBC Corporate Services